ASPENWOOD HOUSE | COLORADO 400' Riverbank Home ✶ FamilyRetreat ✶ Paddleboarding, Fishing & Biking From Home
Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 6-10
✶ Unparalleled, mid-valley riverbank location with 180* views of the Roaring Fork River as it flows through our 3 ac. parcel.
✶ Private fly fishing, biking, hiking & paddle-boarding out your backyard. Just minutes to all the hot springs & the Adventure Park. Quick access to Hwy 82.
✶ The home is fully updated with top-of-the line, newer furnishings & amenities. Equipped with high speed (1 gig) WiFi & each bedroom has its own Smart TV.
When booking, kindly let us know full names and ages of guests & reason for trip so we can provide the best experience. We require a short term rental agreement with each stay.
Upon entering the home, you'll be greeted with stunning 180* views of the Roaring Fork River as it flows through the 3 acre parcel and an expansive Great Room-Kitchen combo overlooking the river. The deck runs lengthwise of home extending the entertaining area. After a day of adventuring, you’ll enjoy the setting sun and river sounds, radiant floor heating/AC, 65" Samsung Frame TV, comfy Restoration Hardware leather couches, and southern exposure. Featured on CityLifestyle| An ideal way to spend your Holiday (for family & couples).
The main entry area features two conversational areas with gas and wood fireplace with views to the deck “living area” and an 8-person Sundance Optima hot tub overlooking the river.
Internet Svc includes high speed (1 gigabyte) Wifi. Sonos house speakers complement entertaining spaces & ALL bedrooms are equipped with new smart TV's/Samsung Frame TV's, Cable Sports/News, Apple TV and 1 Gig Wifi for streaming.
There are 2 spacious Master Suites:
- Master Suite (2nd Floor) has an ensuite bathroom with frameless shower, a soaking jetted tub, a bidet toilet, a double vanity & a sizeable walk-in closet. You will wake up to 180* views of the Roaring Fork River right from your new Restoration Hardware Caydon Bedroom Collection w/ Ameri-Sleep King mattress. Start your morning with an ensuite coffee & cocktail station or relax after a day of skiing with your favorite cocktail.
2 BEDS: King and Single Pullout/Rollaway
- Master Suite (Main Floor) features an ensuite bathroom, Tempur-pedic King bed, walk-in closet and a private outdoor floating deck and seating area. This first-floor suite is perfect for older guests, providing a perfect sanctuary separated from members of your party.
1 BED: King
- 3rd bedroom features two new beds (queen & double) along with its own ensuite bathroom.
3 BEDS: Queen & Double
- 4th (Media) room serves as an office/media room with a new Ameri-Sleep Queen Murphy bed. Enjoy the comfort of 5 reclining loungers, top-of-the-line Sony 4K AV receiver with Dolby Atmos sound system, and a 75” screen for the complete movie or gaming experience! Ethernet/hard-wired connection available for those who enjoy video gaming. (Guest must request ethernet use prior to arrival). Office is also equipped w/ desk, HP printer, Apple Monitor & 1 Gig WiFi perfect for remote work needs.
1 BED: Murphy Queen
- One-car garage with areas to store your skis/boots & boards
- Laundry Room: Side-by-side (pedestal) front-load Washer & Dryer
Summer Season: Enjoy Gold Medal waters fishing, rafting or bike-riding on the Rio Grande Trail from the foot of the home. The outdoor entertainment areas features a large fire-pit, horseshoe pits, badminton net, hammocks, and numerous shade umbrellas for sunny, relaxing days. Book a rafting trip w/ Defiance Rafting and rent fly fishing equipment from the Roaring Fork Anglers!
Called the “AspenWood”, our home sleeps 10. Our amenity and cleaning fee includes preparation of the property prior to arrival and thorough cleaning upon departure.
You need a fishing license for the Carbondale Bridge to Iron Bridge (our home is located between this Gold Medal Waters zone). Click here to get a permit:
Extra cost (advance notice is required):
Activities and excursions
NEED MORE SPACE FOR GUESTS? Ask about our 5/3.5 RiverHouse (with private boat launch) within walking distance of this home - Spend the winter/summer season together but in separate homes!
POINTS OF INTEREST: The Rio Grande multi-use trail (biking, walking, x-country) is within walking distance of our home. It's 42 miles of continuous multi-use trail from Glenwood Springs to Aspen. Stop at Woodys Tavern (a local staple) and The Lobster Shack in Basalt!
5 miles to Glenwood Hot Springs
5 miles to Carbondale
35 miles Maroon Bells
1 hour to town of Vail
30 min to Aspen/Snowmass Ski Resort
30 min to Sunlight Ski Resort
30 minutes to Aspen/Pitkin Airport
35 min to town ofAspen
1 hour to Vail-Eagle airport. 45 minutes to Rifle Jet Center
142 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Walking distance to corner market, liquor store, Nepalese take-out and Ball Brewing tap house & food truck!
- 10 min to CityMarket Grocery and town of Carbondale
- 15 min to Whole Foods, outdoor clothing stores & bike/ski shops
PLEASE NOTE: ****As an OwnerReservations API connected host, a valid credit card is required for a $1500 damage deposit HOLD 3 days prior to your stay w/rental agreement. (We cannot process Debit or Gift card holds). Rental agreement & security deposit must be processed within 3 days of your stay or booking is subject to cancellation.
No children under 10 years of age due to safety considerations/river/property insurance.
*We are not able to accept dogs at this time as one of our family members has a physician-verified allergen.
* Caretaker lives nearby.
For Winter Gear, use Luggage Delivery Svcs:
- "Luggage Forward" will collect your luggage & sports equipment from your doorstep and deliver directly to your lodging destination and then back home again, allowing you to streamline your journey for a faster, safer trip.
- "Lugless" has rates starting at $19.99 per bag is the most affordable way to ship your skis and luggage directly to and from your destination.
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
6/1 - 9/1
|$795 - $1,200||$795 - $1,300||
11/20 - 3/31
|$685 - $890||$890 - $998||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 60 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.