ASPENWOOD HOUSE | COLORADO 4200sf LuxHome, 8-PersonHotTub, MovieRm, Heated Flrs/Snomelt & Prvt River Access
Size –4 Bedrooms • 4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half) 4 Baths (3 full, 1 half) • Sleeps 6-10
✶ World-class skiing 25min from 4200 sf luxury home, spectacular western daylight & star-filled nights w/ panoramic views -- one of a few rentals w/prvt access to river.
✶ Minutes to GWS hot springs/Carbondale. Easy access to Hwy 82. Snowmelt walkways, radiant heat/heated garage.
✶ Perfect for families w/8-ppl hot tub. New furnishings & appliances. 1 gigWiFi & Smart TV's in each bedroom.
**With your inquiry, kindly provide ages & complete names of guests - and reason for trip so we can provide the best experience.
Upon entering the home, you'll be greeted with stunning 180* views of the Roaring Fork River and an expansive Great Room-Kitchen combo overlooking the river. The deck runs lengthwise of home extending the entertaining area with BBQ and dining table. After a day of adventuring, you’ll enjoy the setting sun and river sounds, radiant floor heating/AC, 65" Samsung Frame TV, comfy Restoration Hardware leather couches, and southern exposure. Featured on CityLifestyle| An ideal way to spend your Holiday (for family & couples).
The dining bar area seats ten and is adjacent to the gourmet kitchen & in the mornings, enjoy a cup of coffee and game of scrabble at the bistro table. The chef's kitchen has extra large center island, breakfast bar, 52" double 2 door side-by-side refrigerator with freezer drawer, two separate sinks w/ instant hot water and full suite of newer stainless steel appliances including a 5-Star gas range/double oven.
The main entry area features two conversational areas with 1) gas and 1) wood fireplace with views to the deck “living area”, cantilever umbrella, gas fire-pit and an 8-person Sundance Optima hot tub overlooking the river.
*There is no formal dining table.
Internet Svc includes high speed (1 gigabyte) Wifi. Music from Sonos speakers complement entertaining spaces & ALL bedrooms are equipped with new smart TV's/Samsung Frame TV's, Cable Sports/News, Apple TV and 1 Gig Wifi for streaming. Cellular svc is excellent.
There are 2 spacious Master Suites:
- Master Suite (2nd Floor) has an ensuite bathroom with frameless shower, a soaking jetted tub, a bidet toilet, a double vanity & a sizeable walk-in closet. You will wake up to 180* views of the Roaring Fork River right from your new Restoration Hardware Caydon Bedroom Collection w/ Ameri-Sleep King mattress. Start your morning with an ensuite coffee & cocktail station or relax after a day of fishing with your favorite cocktail.
1 BED: King bed
- Master Suite (Main Floor) features an ensuite bathroom, Tempur-pedic King bed, walk-in closet and a private outdoor floating deck and seating area. This first-floor suite is perfect for older guests, providing a perfect sanctuary separated from members of your party.
2 BEDS: King bed & Single Pullout
- 3rd bedroom features two new beds (queen & double) along with its own ensuite bathroom.
2 BEDS: Queen & Double
- 4th (Movie) room serves as an office/media room with a new Ameri-Sleep Queen Murphy bed. Enjoy the comfort of 5 reclining loungers with custom themed posters, Sony 4K AV receiver with Dolby Atmos sound system, and a 75” screen for the complete movie or gaming experience! Ethernet/hard-wired connection (Guest must request ethernet use prior to arrival).
1 BED: Queen Murphy bed
Lvg rm area has 8’ couch for an extra person to sleep on (couch only, not pullout).
- One-car garage with areas to store your skis, boards, rods, & bikes
- Laundry Room: Side-by-side (pedestal) front-load Washer & Dryer, wash basin, ironing board.
- No children under age 10 due to river safety/property insurance.
**There are front entrance & rear entrance/deck cameras & garage door camera-sensor.
*We are not able to accept animals at this time (family member has a physician-verified allergen).
* Caretaker lives nearby.
We are in the heart of the Roaring Fork Valley, conveniently located minutes from Glenwood Springs & Carbondale, 30 min to Aspen/Snowmass Ski Resort - the home is very close access to world-class skiing, mountain biking, fishing, kayaking, hiking, restaurants, hot springs, social and outdoor activities.
30 min to Aspen/Snowmass Ski Resort
30 min to Sunlight Ski Resort
30 minutes to Aspen/Pitkin Airport
35 min to town ofAspen
1 hour to Vail-Eagle airport. 45 minutes to Rifle Jet Center
142 miles to Denver International Airport (DEN)
- Walking distance to corner market, liquor store, Nepalese take-out and Ball Brewing tap house & food truck!
- 10 min to CityMarket Grocery and town of Carbondale
- 15 min to Whole Foods, outdoor clothing stores & bike/ski shops
POINTS OF INTEREST:
5 miles to Glenwood Hot Springs
5 miles to Carbondale
35 miles Maroon Bells
1 hour to town of Vail
Summer Season: Enjoy Gold Medal waters fishing, rafting or bike-riding on the Rio Grande Trail from the foot of the home. The outdoor entertainment areas features a large fire-pit, horseshoe pits, badminton net, hammocks, and numerous shade umbrellas for sunny, relaxing days. Book a rafting trip w/ Defiance Rafting and rent fly fishing equipment from the Roaring Fork Anglers!
Extra cost (advance notice is required):
Activities and excursions
NEED MORE SPACE FOR GUESTS? Ask about our 5/3.5 RiverHouse (with private boat launch) within walking distance of this home - Spend the summer/winter season together but in separate homes!
|Check-In||A keypad is available 24 hours a day to provide entry for guests|
|Setting & View||
4 Bathrooms (3 full, 1 half)
4 Baths (3 full, 1 half)
|Sports & Adventure||
6/1 - 9/1
|$890||$890 - $998||
11/20 - 3/31
|$650 - $1,500||$650 - $1,600||
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.